February saw more testing and groundwork for the Unyson and Prism+ concepts. All live Prism sites have been shifted to ‘Prism+’ enabling a lower price bracket for the ‘Prism’ theme without the extra aesthetic features.
The biggest new feature to shout about is in the exhibitor section. You can now select the exhibitor list to show only certain categories of exhibitors making it possible to have a track dedicated to a certain section of speakers, seminars and exhibitors.
You can also have multiple exhibitor lists on a single page, with each one working independently of the other.
- Fixed issue with first seminar session displaying the wrong top padding when highlighted
- Updated footer credit to mira.cx
- Updated the exhibitor list css to target the exhibitor list class
- Added the simple css editor as a required plugin for all Prism+ sites
- Added unyson integration plugin to list of required plugins (for future release)
- Removed Unyson admin menu for the administrators. Will require activating across the network
- Fixed issue with action bar buttons turning pink after dev work
- Added several improvements to the handling of required plugins and when downgrading
- Added new function for prism plus
- completed primary work on the prism plus arrangement
- added supporting functionality for the new Plus concept with a single option used to make the more advanced design features available
Platform Event Settings:
- Added some warning text for the custom css editor plugin
- Updated news feed to mira.cx
- Updated the jquery ui version to a custom version more appropriate to CW
- Removed the uncatagorized tag from the dropdown
- Updated all tables to work alongside another table.
- Added option to restrict exhibitor list by category
- Fixed issue with the exhibitor stands on the single-exhibitor template
- Tweaked compatibility issue with the exhibitor list styling
- Removed the ‘Featured’ option on exhibitor list as this hasn’t yet been hooked up
- Fixed issue with the exhibitor list not showing the stand number correctly.